G3 AviTech is arguably the most durable and most reliable snow shovels you can carry around. It is simply great to work with whether rescuing someone from an avalanche, digging out your truck, or building a jump.
Anyone will appreciate this shovel, from novice to professionals. It is built for durability over long time so it is especially suitable for heavy use on a daily basis.
The price of this snow shovel is slightly above average but it is definitely justified by its quality. While using the G3 AviTech you will feel as it is made from one piece. It is not some wobbly thing that jiggles with every scoop you take.
Its stiffness is based in its great design and heat treated aluminum connector tube to blade after TIG welding. This produces a stronger shaft-to-blade connection than usual.
G3 AviTech shaft is cleverly designed so you can leave the middle section at home if you won’t need a full length shovel that day.
Also, there is a secret stash compartment inside the D-style handle that can keep emergency matches dry at all times. (And some people like to hide their “first turns” joint inside this handy compartment.)
- Intended for: heavy use on daily bases in any conditions
- Shovel blade: aluminum
- Shovel shaft (material, shape): aluminum, round
- Handle grip style: D-grip
- Length (overall, shaft folded):
- Additional features: dry-stash compartment inside the handle
- Blade (scoop) dimensions:
- Weight: 770g or 640g without middle shaft section